Mint chocolate chip ice cream. Featuring our Favorite Mediterranean Mint Gelato with Added Layers of Chocolatey Crunch! Our Triple Chocolate Donut Has a Chocolate Cakey Donut Flavor & Dark Chocolate Coating. Think This is More Chocolate Than You Can Handle?
VERY easy to make and I always have all the ingredients on hand. This ice cream is made with a traditional custard base using heavy cream, whole milk, and egg yolks. It's sweetened with sugar and flavored with mint extract and vanilla extract, then studded with chocolate chips – I prefer dark or semisweet, but you could use milk, too – whatever type you prefer. You can cook Mint chocolate chip ice cream using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mint chocolate chip ice cream
- You need of ice cream.
- Prepare 14 oz of Can of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 1 cup of Heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1 cup of (or more) Chocolate of your choice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of – 1 1/2 tbs of peppermint extract.
Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker, and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions. The easiest, most delicious homemade mint chocolate chip ice cream recipe. I use a Cuisinart® ice cream maker but the recipe can be used with other ice cream makers. Taste of Home has the best mint chocolate chip ice cream recipes from real cooks like you, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips.
Mint chocolate chip ice cream instructions
- First chill your condensed milk, heavy whipping cream, whisk attachment, and bowl..
- Beat your whipping cream until soft peaks. Beat for another minute and add in your condensed milk and peppermint extract..
- Finally chop your chocolate and add into the ice cream..
- Freeze for at least 3 hours before serving..
Easy Mint Chip Ice Cream You can whip up this easy homemade ice cream in just minutes. The two mint chocolate chip ice cream brands I would eat as a kid were Breyers and Dryer's. We always had one or the other in the freezer. After dinner every night, I would grab the half gallon, a napkin for underneath and a spoon and go to town. I always preferred the Breyers brand, and maybe one of the reasons is because of the color.