No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake. Find Deals on No Bake Cheese Cake in Bread & Pastries on Amazon. No Bake Cheesecake is a creamy, decadent dessert that comes together quickly, and is super easy! Mix up the topping to be cherry, strawberry or apple!
This no bake blueberry cheesecake is no exception. Then the blueberry sauce is sweet, juicy and the perfect topping. For some reason, the kids were extra grouchy so I was in a hurry to get home. You can cook No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
- Prepare 1 cup of Crushed graham crackers.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dari creme.
- You need 1 packages of cream cheese.
- You need 1 packages of all-purpose cream.
- It’s 1 packages of unflavored gulaman.
- It’s 3/4 cup of condensed milk.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of blueberry filling.
No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake recipe with almonds and a graham cracker crust. An easy dessert idea for summer, or any holiday! Every once in awhile I love to share a recipe that looks impressive. This is a ridiculously easy No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake recipe.
No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake instructions
- Dissolve 1/2 tbsp gulaman in 1/2 cup tap water for around 5 to 10 minutes..
- Mix butter and graham ang press it in the pan..
- Mix condensed milk and all-purpose cream. Then add cream cheese..
- Mix together until smooth.
- Beat the egg.
- Pour the creamcheese,condensed milk and all purpose cream in a pan and bring it to simmer at medium fire.
- Add gradually the gelatin mixture and mix until boiling.
- Remove the pan from fire. Then mix the egg gradually..
- Pour everything into the pan..
- Then pour the blueberry filling. Put it in inside the fridge. For best result, leave it overnight..
This No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake is super easy to make. It is a great dessert for making ahead of time to serve to guests or to bring to a friend's house. You can make this recipe into a no bake blueberry pie or no bake blueberry bars or squares. Easy no bake blueberry cheesecake pie has been a favorite of Big's since her first bite!. I can remember my Mother making this easy no bake blueberry cheesecake when I was young.