Cookie Dough Truffles. Compare Prices on Cookie Dough Cookies in Bakeware. Gradually add flour, alternately with milk, beating well after each addition. Add flour, alternately with sweetened condensed milk, beating well after each addition.
These truffles are made with Edible Cookie Dough that's dipped in chocolate and makes a wonderful gift during the holidays! In any case, these Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles do not contain any egg, so no worries there. Some people worry about using flour too. You can cook Cookie Dough Truffles using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cookie Dough Truffles
- It’s 1/2 cup of (1 stick) butter, room temperature.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 can of (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped walnuts or pecans.
- Prepare 1 lb of white, dark, or milk chocolate candy coating (I normally use white and milk chocolate).
So just in case flour is going to be a risk, I'm suggesting that you toast your flour in the oven before using in this recipe. These easy candies look like fancy chocolate truffles, but they're really just chocolate chip cookie dough in delicious disguise. S.: Don't be tempted to substitute another chocolate chip cookie dough. This simple recipe is eggless to keep the raw dough food safe.
Cookie Dough Truffles instructions
- In a bowl combine butter and sugar on med – high speed until light and fluffy (about 2 mins).
- Beat in the flour, sweetened milk, and vanilla until incorporated. Beating well after each addition.
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours so it's firm enough to handle.
- Shape mixture into 1 inch balls by rolling a spoonful in the palm of your hand. The dough is sticky so you can roll your fingers in flour to make it easier.
- Place on wax paper. Loosely cover and refrigerate for about 20-30 mins.
- In a bowl melt chocolate candy coating.
- Dip the cookie dough balls into the chocolate and place on parchment paper.
- Let sit until hard (about 15 mins).
- Once set, remelt candy coating and drizzle over truffles.
- Store in refrigerator and serve cold. They can also be frozen for longer storage.
Stir in flour and salt and mix on low speed (or by hand) until incorporated. HOW TO MAKE WHITE BEAN COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLES. It's pretty much like making cookies dough from beans with an extra, tiny little work. Blend all ingredients EXCEPT for the chocolate chips in a food processor. Take about one tablespoon of the mixture and roll it into a ball.