Sweet Strawberry Chia Milk Sorbet / Fruit Dessert. Place berries in the work bowl of a food processor and puree until smooth. Add Chia Seeds and blend briefly just to mix, but leaving the Chia Seeds whole. What can I say about homemade fruit sorbets?
Sweet strawberry with honey, granola and milk on the table for breakfast. Chia seed puddings are all the rage these days, and for good reason. When stirred with water, juice, or milk In my case, that means a sweet spring combo of strawberries, coconut, and lime. You can cook Sweet Strawberry Chia Milk Sorbet / Fruit Dessert using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Strawberry Chia Milk Sorbet / Fruit Dessert
- It’s 250-300 g of strawberries.
- You need 1 of small can condensed milk.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of Chia Seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 c of Water.
To make this creamy dessert, simply puree a couple big handfuls of strawberries in a blender with coconut. This mouthwatering summer sorbet is an adaptation of one served at the River Café in London Yes, it calls for an entire lemon (rind and all), but trust us: the sweet of the strawberries and sugar, the tart and bitter of the lemon – it all works Strawberry Sorbet. Place all ingredients into your Vitamix in the order listed. Dessert Aux Fruits Pie Dessert Eat Dessert First Dessert Recipes Cookbook Recipes Dessert Healthy Strawberry Cream Pies Strawberries And Cream Strawberry Desserts.
Sweet Strawberry Chia Milk Sorbet / Fruit Dessert instructions
- Soak Chia seeds in water. Stir with teaspoon. Set aside for 30 mins or more..
- Wash strawberries. Discard the ones with mold forming as it will affect the taste of your dessert. Remove tops (leaves) by pulling it with your fingers. Slice off any soft mushy parts (fruit damage from packing/transport). Feed those to your dog, strawberries are good for them 🙂 Slice strawberries into desired bite size pieces..
- Add 1/4 can condensed milk. Add just enough to cover the berries with a little extra dollop. Stir..
- Check your Chia. If it has formed gel like substance around it, it's ready to be added. Scoop with a spoon into your berry mix. Up to you how much Chia you want to add. Less or more won't hurt. Stir..
- Taste. Adjust sweetness by adding a little more condensed milk. Pop in the chiller to let the Chia absorb the milk & strawberry flavor. Ready to be served after 2 hours or more. Sorbet: Pop in the freezer and enjoy! Great refreshment on a hot day!.
If your idea of a fruit dessert is a sad-looking loaf of fruit cake, back away from the canned fruit ~ very ~ slowly ~ and prepare to take some notes. But the best part about fruit desserts is that, when prepared with all the right ingredients, they are the guiltless treat Raspberry Coconut Mango Sorbet. I was looking for an easy treat to make this weekend. You'll love this low carb strawberry almond milk chia pudding. The fruity flavor is very refreshing and it's a tasty Chia pudding is one of my go-tos for breakfast and dessert!