Key Lime Pie Bars. These key lime pie bars are quick and easy to make. They're the perfect spring/summer dessert to serve at any gathering. Nobody wants to slave in the kitchen when the heat hits, these bars are your answer to a quick dessert.
Like key lime pie or mini key lime pies, these key lime pie bars are truly one of the most refreshing, flavorful summer desserts. They are insanely easy to make. Why spend hours slaving away in your kitchen? You can have Key Lime Pie Bars using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Key Lime Pie Bars
- Prepare 1 roll of pillsbury sugar cookie dough.
- It’s 1 large container of cool whip.
- You need 14 oz of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of lime juice.
- Prepare 2 cups of key lime yogurt.
- It’s 1 of lime.
With this bar recipe, you don't have to. A recipe for Key Lime Pie Bars – all the wonderful flavors of the pie, but in bar form! I'm a big fan of portable desserts and with summer picnics in full force right now, I thought that a key lime. Do Key Lime Pie Bars Need To Be Refrigerated?
Key Lime Pie Bars step by step
- Start by slicing 1 inch thick pieces off the cookie dough roll (like your making a batch of cookies). Place on a cookie sheet & bake for 18-20 mins..
- Once the cookie dough is done baking. Place cookies into a large ziploc bag. Crush with a rolling pin until finely crushed. Pour into bowl with 1 cup cool whip. Mix thoroughly & then spread at the bottom of a 9×13 cake pan..
- In a seperate large bowl combine condensed milk & lime juice. Beat until smooth..
- Add yogurt & the rest of the cool whip. Whisk until smooth. Pour mixture over cookie spread in cake pan..
- For garnish or decoration shave lime peeling & slice lime to top the bars. Serve & enjoy!.
The bars are baked to perfection, chilled, and topped with a generous dusting of powdered sugar and even more key lime zest. I like to zest a lemon too for some additional color. Key Lime Pie Bars – One of everyone's favorite desserts in a bar form that have a graham cracker crust and a delicious cream cheese and lime filling! These delicious key lime pie bars need to go on your must-make list! They were a huge hit with my family, I know they'll get rave reviews from yours too!