No Churn Cookie Monster Ice Cream.
You can have No Churn Cookie Monster Ice Cream using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No Churn Cookie Monster Ice Cream
- Prepare 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1 can (14 oz.) of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s of blue food coloring, until your desired color is reached.
- You need 20 of chocolate sandwich cookies (like Oreos).
- It’s 15 of chocolate chip cookies (like Chips Ahoy).
No Churn Cookie Monster Ice Cream step by step
- Coarsley chop 15 chocolate sandwich cookies and 10 chocolate chip cookies. Set aside..
- Whip the heavy whipping cream, food coloring and vanilla extract in a large bowl until stiff peaks form..
- Pour in the sweetened condensed milk and the crushed cookies. Use a rubber spatula to fold in everything until it's all incorporated. Add additional food coloring if needed or desired for a deeper blue..
- Transfer the mixture to a freezer safe container. I usually use a loaf pan, which is the perfect size. I just line a loaf pan with plastic wrap, pour in the mixture, smooth the top, then wrap the plastic wrap tightly over the top..
- Place it in the freezer for at least 8 hours. Then scoop it out to serve and enjoy!.