Easiest chocochip cookies. Easy chocolate chip cookie recipe video. This simple no-chill, no mixer recipe makes the easiest chocolate chip cookies. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch).
This is the perfect chocolate chip cookie!! Crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside!! For added flavor I also add l cup of white chocolate chips (try the brand that Aldi's carries.wonderful. You can cook Easiest chocochip cookies using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easiest chocochip cookies
- It’s 4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 300 gm of butter (salted).
- It’s 100 gm of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 of egg beaten (to coat cookie top).
The thing about chocolate chip cookies is that everyone loves them, but no one can agree on the correct recipe. And after a couple rounds of testing (poor us), I came up with what I consider to be the easiest chocolate chip cookie recipe there is. And while I love fancy cookies, sometimes I just want easy chocolate chip cookies. I don't think there is any secret by now that I have a certain obsession affection for cookies.
Easiest chocochip cookies instructions
- Mix dry ingredients first. Then add other ingredients except Choco chips. Mix well. If too dry add some more butter & condensed milk..
- Add chocolate chips at last and mix with the dough. Keep it in fridge for 30 min..
- Pre heat oven for 10 minutes. Make small parts from the dough and press between palms to give it cookie shape..
- Lightly brush egg on each cookie (it gives a nice golden colour & prevents from drying). Bake for 15 minutes 190 C. Backing time might differ due to oven voltage..
- Take out, let those cool down and repeat. Store in an airtight jar..
These easy chocolate chip cookies are simply scrumptious. Serve deliciously warm, straight from the oven or cooled and dunked in a perfect cuppa. These are the best homemade chocolate chip cookies ever! There's nothing better than chocolate chip cookies from scratch! I've tried a lot of chocolate chip cookie recipes over the years.