Classic chocolate chip cookies. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch). We took our basic chocolate chip cookie and made one isolated change at a time.
Chocolate Chip Cookies are one of the best things on earth and this recipe is no exception! Take that texture and add a bucketload of chocolate chips and you have the perfect chocolate chip. Check out our quick and easy-to-follow recipe to bake them in your own home. You can have Classic chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Classic chocolate chip cookies
- It’s 1 cup of softened butter.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tsp of hot water.
- It’s of ¹/² tsp salt.
- You need 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips.
Or, instead of pecans, add walnuts or brickle bits to the cookie dough. They tasted every bit like a toll house choc chip cookie, if not better. Professional Baker's Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe! Stir in chocolate chips and nuts, if desired.
Classic chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F..
- Cream together butter and white and brown sugar until smooth..
- Beat in one egg at a time then stir in vanilla..
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water and add to mixture with salt..
- Stir in flour and chocolate chips..
- Bake 10-15 minutes depending on cookie size..
Think of this as the elevated, from-scratch version of the Original Nestlé Toll House treat. We shall save the grilled chicken for another day. Like this Best Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe? Bake these easy chocolate chip cookies from scratch for a truly exceptional chocolate experience. Gradually blend dry mixture into creamed mixture.