No-Bake Choco Peanutbutter cheesecake. It has an Oreo crust and just a few simple ingredients and has the best. If your answer is yes, we have an awesome dessert for you No Bake Chocolate I usually prepare it for a special occasion. My little son can hardly wait for me to finish making it.
There's no baking required and the "cheesecake" is actually cashew-based, making this dessert gluten-free. Simple ingredients, simple recipe and maximum flavour in this showstopping dessert. It's a decadent dessert that is well worth the effort of making a baked cheesecake. You can have No-Bake Choco Peanutbutter cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No-Bake Choco Peanutbutter cheesecake
- Prepare 1 pack of crushed graham.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose cream.
- It’s 1 of whole creamcheese.
- Prepare of condensed milk…amount ccording to your sweetness level.
- Prepare 1 pack of unflavored gelatin.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of vanilla (3 bottle cap).
- You need 2 cups of baking bittersweet choco powder.
- Prepare of peanutbutter and chocnut.
It's no secret I love cheesecake. Baking cheesecake can be tough, so I love no-bake cheesecake recipes! The most important thing with any cheesecake is the temperature of your cream cheese, it needs to be soft! Sprinkle the chopped peanuts around the bottom of the pie crust and spoon the cheesecake filling on top, smoothing out the top and spreading the filling to the edge.
No-Bake Choco Peanutbutter cheesecake step by step
- Melt butter and mix with crushed graham in a springform pan…set aside in freezer.
- Add water about 200ml to your gelatin powder, mix..set aside to let it rise..
- Whipped cream mix with condense. Soften creamcheese.
- Mix #2 & #3…add chocopowder and vanilla until you get a smooth batter.
- Pour into the graham base…set to freeze for 6 to 8 hrs…decorate top witb peanut butter and crushed chocnut.
Similar Recipes, Mascarpone Cheesecake Strawberry Cheesecake Mango Cheesecake Mango Custard Cheesecake. This cheesecake is so creamy and chocolaty and not to mention really peanuty. The silky texture and rich flavor of this no-bake cheesecake will feel like an indulgence, but you can rest easy knowing you're getting plenty of quality protein and healthy fats without the refined sugar found in standard. It's best to line your pan with foil or parchment paper before getting started. Cover tightly and refrigerate for at least.