Oreo Cheese Cake in A Glass. Unbaked oreo cheesecake EKONOMIS / puding cheesecake oreo. For the base, I used digestive biscuits but you can use hobnob, graham crackers or any sort of crumbly biscuits. To make the cheesecake filling I.
If you don't, you can place the cookies in a Ziploc. This Oreo cheesecake bakes low and slow, in a water bath. A water bath (aka: bain marie) is a great way to provide gentle, even baking on any kind of custard. You can cook Oreo Cheese Cake in A Glass using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oreo Cheese Cake in A Glass
- Prepare 5 of oreos.
- It’s 20 gr of cheese.
- It’s 3 tbsp of maize flour/corn flour.
- It’s 5 tbsp of condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 glass of water (200ml).
- Prepare of NOTE!!! You can replace (cheese, maize flour and condensed milk) with only 1 glass (200gr) of Cream Cheese.
And a cheesecake is essentially a custard! This No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is seriously the best cookies and cream cheesecake ever. Looking for more Oreo cheesecake recipes? However, you can definitely use Cool Whip if you prefer or are in a hurry.
Oreo Cheese Cake in A Glass step by step
- Remove cream (white part) from oreo cookies.
- Crush oreo cookies until fine crumbs. Use blender or zip lock or stone or hit ur oreos with a car/bus 😁 or do whatever u can..
- Boil water, add cheese, milk, oreos cream (white part of oreos), sifted maize flour/corn flour, sugar, salt. Then stir until thickened..
- Pour thickened cream in a glass then add crashed oreos then add cream then add crashed oreos again.
- Put grated cheese as topping..
- Put in a fridge then wait til 1 hour.
- Serve it.
An easy No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake with an Oreo crust. This simple no-bake cheesecake makes a perfect dessert for any time of year! You'll mix everything up in a bowl, scoop it into your pan, and press it down. Are you planning on making a simple Oreo cheesecake? Why not mix it up a little bit and make one of these oreo cheesecake recipes that cake this simple dessert to a whole new level.