Butter Pecan Ice Cream. And with its pretty color and plentiful pecan crunch, it's nice enough to serve guests Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer; freeze according to the manufacturer's directions. Cook over medium-low heat until pecans are toasted and golden, stirring Five minutes before mixing is completed, add the reserved pecans through the mix-in opening and let mix in completely. The ice cream will have a soft.
Unfortunately, the carton had probably been mishandled before I got it because the ice cream was a bit icy, difficult to scoop, and had a. Light, soft flavorful and very delicious. Recipe at the end of this post. You can cook Butter Pecan Ice Cream using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Butter Pecan Ice Cream
- You need 1.5 of large tubs cool whip (thawed).
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 tsp of maple extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 6 cups of whole milk.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- You need of Ice.
- Prepare of Salt.
It may sound like a lot to use the specialty sweeteners, but these are ingredients I always keep stocked in my kitchen. Of all the inulin based sweeteners out there, the LC Foods white inulin is my favorite. Lots of ice creams begin with a great vanilla ice cream base. Luckily, we have a great vanilla ice cream recipe already on hand.
Butter Pecan Ice Cream instructions
- Add the Cool Whip, maple extract, vanilla extract, melted butter, and milk to your ice cream making container. Stir them together well..
- Pack ice and salt around the container and follow your ice cream machines instructions for making ice cream until the desired consistency..
- Remove ingredient container from the ice and stir in the chopped pecans..
- I like to let mine set up in the freezer overnight for a firmer consistency but it is not required. We keep old I've cream buckets on hand to put it in for storing in the freezer..
You can use this recipe as a base for any other flavors that you may be. Ice Cream for me is not just for the summer time. It is something I love to make all year round, even when the weather is chilly out. Want to try the candied pecans on their own? They make an amazing sweet treat for snacking.