Guilt-Free cranberry cereal macaroon. See great recipes for Guilt-Free cranberry cereal macaroon too! See great recipes for Guilt-Free cranberry cereal macaroon too! And even for a non-baker like me, to call a crisp/crumble/cobbler type thingy "easy" is almost redundant.
These are so simple to make and so delicious. They make a great treat for any holiday get together, a wonderful gift idea, or even the perfect "just because" snack. kairynel. Our Cranberry & Coconut Macaroon Inspired Muesli has been golden baked with toasted coconut & cranberries. You can cook Guilt-Free cranberry cereal macaroon using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Guilt-Free cranberry cereal macaroon
- Prepare 1 cup of finely chopped fresh cranberries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- It’s 4 oz of shredded sweetened coconut.
- It’s 10 oz of muesli (I used Bob‘s Red Mill Old Country Style).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extra.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can sweetened condensed milk.
Serve with milk, yoghurt or your favourite dairy alternative and fresh fruit. Taste of Home has the best macaroon recipes from real cooks like you, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. Chocolate Macaroon Critters These sweet and yummy treats are easy for kids to help make. We saw you mixing granola and cereal, so we're saving you a step: your favourite Love Crunch granola plus delicious chocolate cereal flakes.
Guilt-Free cranberry cereal macaroon instructions
- Toss chopped cranberries and coconut flours together in a large bowl. Stir to coat..
- Add remaining ingredients and mixed well with a spatula.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place spoonful of batter on baking sheets. Ensure the baking sheet is coated with nonstick spread or parchment paper as the cookies can stick.
- Bake for 20 min. Or until golden..
- Cool and serve!.
You can easily adapt the recipe to different flavoured macaroons. I love macaroons and to make sugar free macaroons is an easy recipe you can try today. Make sure the egg whites have been whipped/beaten to form stiff peaks. Whisk the sugar, egg whites, cranberry, orange zest, vanilla and salt in a large bowl. Toss the coconut with the egg mixture.