Cheesecake No bake pie. No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake is a dreamy dessert with layers of cheesecake, spiced pumpkin and whipped topping all nestled in a graham crust. It is so creamy and delicious, it will become your new fall dessert go to! Use prepared pumpkin pie filling, cream cheese, whipped dessert topping, and a prepared pie crust to make this no-bake pumpkin cheesecake pie.
It's a little softer than a traditional cheesecake and there's no need for a springform pan and unveiling. I came up with this creamy white chocolate cheesecake after remembering one evening that I needed to bring a treat to the office the next day. It's quick to fix yet tastes like you fussed. You can cook Cheesecake No bake pie using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesecake No bake pie
- It’s 2-8 oz of blocks of full fat cream cheese, room temp.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1-14 oz of can sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare Splash of vanilla.
- It’s of For the crust:.
- You need 20 of vanilla sandwich cookies.
- Prepare 1 of sleeve graham crackers.
- It’s 1/3 cup of melted butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white sugar.
A No Bake Cheesecake is just that, the filling is not baked in the oven. But don't worry, this cheesecake still has that rich and tangy flavor of A No Bake Cheesecake uses a graham cracker crumb crust which is, by far, the simplest of all the pie crusts. If you would like to add a ginger flavor to. Finally a no bake cheesecake without nuts!
Cheesecake No bake pie step by step
- Make the crust first. Combine graham crackers and cookies in a food processor or gallon ziploc bag. Grind or beat them to a pulp. Add the sugar and butter and combine til it’s the consistency of wet sand. Put in a pie dish and press it into place. I use the bottom of a measuring cup sprayed with nonstick spray. At this point you can bake the crust at 350 for about 10 minutes but I don’t like mine baked..
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese and sugar together first. This is insurance for no lumps. Add the sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla. Poor into pie crust and smooth the top. Refrigerate for at least a couple of hours before cutting..
- Top with any fruit or pie filling or chocolate or whatever you like on yours and enjoy!.
- Here’s the damaged pie but not a single crumb got wasted 🙃.
Tart and tangy key lime meets creamy cheesecake all nestled in an authentic graham cracker crust. Let me know which recipe style you. An easy, no-bake cheesecake recipe made completely from scratch! Unlike many recipes, there's absolutely no gelatin or condensed milk required for this one! Skip the oven and make yourself an easy, authentic-tasting cheesecake from scratch.