Pakistani Kunafeh dessert. Here is how you achieve that. Pakistani Kunafeh dessert step by step Knafeh recipe , how to make kunafa. oven,vermicelli kunafa recipe in malayalam,vermicelli kunafa recipe food fusion,eid dessert recipes,eid dessert recipes pakistani,kunafa dessert recipe . Great recipe for Pakistani Kunafeh dessert.
Umme Ali was much appreciated dish by my readers. Today I am sharing a very delicious recipe with you, which is with Pakistani touch. Kunafa is very famous in all middle eastern countries but basically its origin is Palestinian city of Nablus. You can cook Pakistani Kunafeh dessert using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pakistani Kunafeh dessert
- Prepare 1/5 of butter fingers.
- You need 1 of big can condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 bag of Pakistani Kunafeh.
- You need 2 bags of ritz biscuit.
Best Ramadan Desserts for Iftar So on mini Eids aka Iftaars, we love eating sugary things such as desserts, fruits (fruit chaat) and sweetened milk. We break our fast with a date anyway. Since the cravings for sweet tooth is real, here are a few desserts you ought to try out this Ramadan. Crunchy shredded phyllo dough is baked with a layer of creamy sweet cheese and then drenched in rosewater syrup.
Pakistani Kunafeh dessert instructions
- Melt the butter in a pan then add the Kunafeh to roast it a bit..
- Crush the biscuits in a mixer until soft-smooth then add them to the pan..
- After they’re done add the condensed milk and leave them to cool for a bit so you can turn them into small balls then put them in the fridge..
- After 1 hour get them out and pour some condensed milk over them for decorations and serve..
- Note: this is the type of brand I used in this recipe. But YOU CAN use any type that’s available, they all have the same flavor depending on how you cook them..
The cheese filling is traditionally made from Nabulsi cheese that is desalted. The ricotta-mozzarella mix is a great substitute, and lower-fat products can be used. The dessert is cooked on the stove. Combine sugar, water and a slice of lemon in a sauce pan. Kunafeh Middle Eastern Kunafeh topped with pistachios.