Magic cookie bars. Magic Cookie Bars – One of the easiest desserts you can make! Magic cookie bars freeze beautifully when fully baked and can be eaten straight from the freezer for a chewier bar or thawed in the fridge for gift-giving. These Magic Cookie Bars are incredibly simple to throw together and made with just seven ingredients.
GUEST POST: Christmas Magic Cookie Bars from Love From the Oven Hi there, I'm Christi and you can usually find me over at my blog, Love From The Oven. But they tend to crumble when cut. Magic cookie bars really do taste like magic. You can cook Magic cookie bars using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Magic cookie bars
- You need 1 stick of unsalted butter melted.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of gram cracker crumbs.
- You need of 1 can Sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare of Pretzels broken up.
- Prepare of Carmels cut into fourths.
- Prepare of Semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Peanut butter chips.
- You need of Salted peanuts or pecans.
- Prepare of Sweetened coconut.
When you sink your teeth into these incredible bars, you won't believe that they are actually so much healthier than other versions. You know those occasions when you need a. These Magic Cookie Bars with seven layers are a must-have Christmas cookie. Our Magic Cookie Bars are gooey, slightly crunchy, and melt-in-your-mouth, chocolate-coconut heaven.
Magic cookie bars step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees and Melt butter in a 13×9 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle on gram crackers crumbs evenly and pour on condensed milk evenly.
- Add Carmel pieces, Pretzels, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, peanuts or pecans and coconut.
- Firmly press down with hands and bake for about 25 minutes or till coconut lightly browns.
- Cool completely before cutting into.
This simple cookie recipe will be a hit at any. These coconut magic bars (sometimes called magic cookie bars or even just magic bars) are so easy to make that it's almost funny. It doesn't seem like something so TASTY could result from. These Magic Cookie Bars are ridiculously easy – thus the name "magic". These are perfect for when you want cookies or a baked treat but you don't want to be measuring out a bunch of ingredients.