30 minute Magic cookie bars. GUEST POST: Christmas Magic Cookie Bars from Love From the Oven Hi there, I'm Christi and you can usually find me over at my blog, Love From The Oven. Magic Cookie Bars – One of the easiest desserts you can make! Magic Cookie Bars are one of the easiest desserts you can make!
Gently pat the mixture down so the surface is even. Let cool in the pan on a wire rack. To serve, lift the bar out of the pan using. You can cook 30 minute Magic cookie bars using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 30 minute Magic cookie bars
- It’s 1.5 cups of graham crackers crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soft or melted butter.
- Prepare 1-14 oz of can sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 3/4 cup of butterscotch chips.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 3/4 cup of white chocolate chips.
- It’s 1.5 cups of shredded sweetened coconut.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
These Magic Cookie Bars are incredibly simple to throw together and made with just seven ingredients. I'm telling you right now that you will not be able to stop at. Loosen from sides of pan while still warm; cool on wire rack. For perfectly cut cookie bars, line entire pan with foil, extending foil over edge of pan.
30 minute Magic cookie bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Mix butter and graham cracker crumbs in mixing bowl and press onto a greased or parchment paper lined 13×9” baking pan. Pour condensed milk evenly over it..
- Spread all 3 kids of chips over graham crackers and press down a little bit into the crust..
- Sprinkle walnuts and coconut evenly on top and press down as well. Bake 20 minutes or until edges are a golden brown. Allow to cool for an hour and cut into squares. You can eat as is or place in fridge to firm up even more..
Magic Cookie Bars are probably one of the most popular Holiday Cookie Bars ever baked. Use a sharp knife to make even squares. Magic bars are SO good, but they are also SO guilt-inducing. Cut bars into desired sized bars. Store at room temperature in a airtight container.