Sugar free carrot dessert. Sugar-free desserts are anything but boring. Not only is it gluten-free, it's sugar-free too – swapping the usual caster sugar for Stevia or Splenda. Sugar Free Carrot Cake is a recipe that I get asked about quite often.
Enjoy a healthy gluten-free, vegan, and refined sugar-free carrot cake recipe. I'm not really sure how to qualify a "healthified" dessert to be honest, since everyone's idea of "healthy" is so different. I do know, however, that I made this absolutely delicious carrot cake without the use of any gluten, dairy. You can cook Sugar free carrot dessert using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sugar free carrot dessert
- It’s 5 of carrots crumbled thinly.
- Prepare 1 cup of soaked almonds or any nuts.
- It’s Half of kg milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of desi ghee.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed milk.
These sugar-free dessert ideas are perfect for anyone looking to enjoy a sweet treat without derailing your daily diet. All gluten free, low sugar, no sugar and/or low carb! See more ideas about Low carb desserts, Low carb recipes, Mug recipes. If you are avoiding refined sugar, try Mary's take on carrot cake which uses agave syrup and maple syrup as sweeteners.
Sugar free carrot dessert step by step
- First use heavy base nonstick deep pan.
- Now add crushed carrots and soak the water.
- After look only dry immediately add ghee and roast it.
- Now when it start leaving ghee add warm milk and start cooking at medium flame.
- Now when carrots look cooked and softened with shiny texture pls add nuts and condensed milk.
- Again cook until it look so crunchy and mixed will.
- Yummy delicious sugar free dessert is ready.
Many people search the internet for sugar-free carrot cake, but this is impossible to make since carrots naturally contain a small quantity of Many sugar-free cake recipes use artificial sweeteners instead, but these have potentially serious side effects, and even some "natural" sweeteners such as. Carrot halwa recipe with dates (in place of sugar). This vegan gluten free dairy free carrot cake is SO moist and tender, you'll never know it's healthy, plant based and made without eggs! This sugar free carrot cake recipe is actually dairy free. I wanted to keep the cake portion dairy free so that everyone could make it.