No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2). This easy No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake Recipe is rich, creamy and sure to delight the entire family! And gone within a few hours. Best of all, each bite is loaded with chunks of Oreo.
No Bake Nutella Cheesecake with Oreo Cookie Crust – truly the most delicious, decadent, smooth, creamy, and rich dessert you'll ever have. I've probably mentioned this before, but cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts, and nutella is by far my favorite. There is always nutella in the house, so whenever I feel the need for something. You can cook No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2)
- It’s 500 g of cream cheese (room temp).
- You need 200 g of oreo cookies crushed (or about 15 pcs save some for decos).
- Prepare 200 g of graham crackers (or use oreo cookies with butter for crust).
- You need 500 ml of all purpose cream (chilled).
- It’s 200 ml of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of lemon/calamansi juice.
- It’s 3 drops of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Optional:unflavored gelatin(1tbsp dissolved in 4tbsp warm water).
This cold and creamy cookie cheesecake is so easy to make with just a handful of ingredients! Oreo crust – like I mentioned, store-bought is great or you can make a homemade Oreo crust.; Softened cream cheese – be sure it's softened! It will be much easier to deal with. How to Make No Bake Oreo Cheesecake.
No Bake Cheesecake (Oreo v2) step by step
- In a chilled bowl, whip all purpose cream (also chilled) until it doubles it's size and forms soft peaks. Optional: bloom gelatin and dissolve to make sure cake sets..
- Add condensed milk (to taste) and fold in softened cream cheese, and stir carefully. Make sure mixture is smooth and there are no lumps from the cream cheese. Add lemon juice, vanilla extract, and crushed oreo cookies..
- Line pan with graham cookies or crushed oreos (remove cream) with melted butter (chilled) to act as crust..
- Pour in cream cheese mixture on top of the crust. Decorate with remaining oreo cookies and chill for 4-6 hours..
Making a No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is really simple, especially since you don't have to bake this. The longer this cheesecake has to chill, the easier it will be to cut and the better it will hold together. This No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is the ultimate cookies and cream dessert. With a crunchy Oreo crust and a creamy cheesecake filling, it's so easy to make! You don't even need to turn the oven on.