Condensed Milk Cotton Cake. CONDENSED MILK CAKE PRICES OF INGREDIENTS All-Purpose Flour Steamed Condensed Milk Cake Soft And Fluffy All Reviews for Easy Condensed Milk Cake. Easy Condensed Milk Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Only your basic pound cake ingredients are needed for this cake plus a can of sweetened condensed milk. Unfortunately the recipe does not use the. My Mind Patch: Condensed Milk Cotton Cake 炼乳棉花蛋糕. You can cook Condensed Milk Cotton Cake using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Condensed Milk Cotton Cake
- It’s 6 of egg yolks.
- It’s 1 of large egg (about 60 gr without the shell).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla/lemon extract.
- Prepare 70 g of unsalted butter.
- You need 100 g of cake flour, sifted.
- It’s 100 g of condensed milk.
- It’s 6 of egg whites.
- It’s 80 g of fine sugar.
Bolo Fondant, Fondant Cakes, Cupcake Cakes, Cupcakes, Cake Decorating Techniques, Cake Decorating Tips, Handbag Cakes, Purse Cakes, Suitcase Cake. This is a light, soft, moist and not-so-sweet cake, which is best consumed cold. My family likes this cake very much and finished it up within one day :). This Condensed Milk Cake made me fall in love with condensed milk even more.
Condensed Milk Cotton Cake instructions
- Prepare a baking pan larger than 8 inch. Fill with water then put inside the oven. Preheat the oven 340°F..
- Line an 8 inch round pan with parchment paper. Put aside..
- Mix the egg yolks, whole egg, salt and vanilla extract with hand whisker. Set aside..
- Heat the butter over low heat until small bubbles start to appear at the bottom of the melted butter..
- Pour the flour into the hot melted butter. Fold to mix with a spatula. Add in the condensed milk. Stir to combine. Turn the heat off..
- Pour the flour mixture to the egg yolk mixture. Stir until well combine and smooth..
- Beat on low speed the egg whites until foamy with an electric mixer. Add in the sugar in 3 batches. Beat on medium or medium high until stiff peaks form..
- With a spatula, fold in the meringue into the egg yolk mixture in 3-4 batches..
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan. Lightly bang the pan a few times to remove any trapped air bubbles in the batter..
- Carefully put the pan inside the other pan which filled with water (from the oven). Put them all back to the oven. Bake for 40 minutes. Turn the oven temperature down to 320°F and bake for 25 minutes. Test with skewer to see if it's done. The skewer should come out clean..
- Once cooked, remove it from the oven, leave it for 15-20 minutes then take the cake out from the pan. Leave it on the wire rack until it gets cool..
So this Condensed Milk Cake is quite dense and doesn't rise a great deal – however, it is tremendously rich and you will only need a teeny tiny slice (with some mock cream or a great big slab of cream cheese. Add condensed milk and mix until incorporated. Condensed Milk And Evaporated Milk Cake Recipes. Chocolate Cake Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes. Condensed Milk COTTON CAKE. by Tintin Rayner.