Triple chocolate chip cookies.
You can cook Triple chocolate chip cookies using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Triple chocolate chip cookies
- You need 200 grams of ap flour.
- You need 50 grams of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 125 grams of brown sugar.
- Prepare 125 grams of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 125 grams of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 100 grams of unsweetened chocolate chips.
- You need 100 grams of white chocolate chips.
Triple chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Whisk the egg and add vanilla extract.
- Add softened butter to the whisked egg.
- Add brown sugar.
- Add granulated sugar.
- Sift together flour, cocoa powder and baking soda and slowly add them to the mix.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Put spoonfuls of dough on a greased baking tray (the size of a walnut is ok).
- Bake at 180°C for 10 minutes.