Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies. They are very similar to the famous Levain Chocolate Chip Cookies in NYC, so if you're a fan of their gooey, giant cookies, these will be right up your alley! This is the perfect chocolate chip cookie!! Crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside!!
So I prefer milk chocolate chips to dark chocolate chips when it comes to cookies and I feel like this kind of cookie really needs the milk chocolate chip. Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies are simple, full of flavor, and the perfect texture. They are so soft, with the perfect amount of chewy and crunch, from the walnuts. You can cook Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of Butter, softened.
- You need 3 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 box of Instant pudding, vanilla or white chocolate.
- You need 2 large of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 cup of Semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped walnuts.
You need these simple and tasty cookies in your life. Ingredients for Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies. Making this chocolate chip walnut cookies recipe is one of my favorite ways to spend an. For Mother's Day, kids love to "surprise" moms with homemade treats from the heart.
Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven 350°F and line cookie sheets with parchment paper..
- In a large bowl, sift flour, baking powder, and salt together. Set aside..
- Using a stand mixer, beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and pudding mix for 2-3 minutes. Scrape down bowl as needed..
- On slow, add eggs one at a time. Scrape down bowl in between eggs..
- Add vanilla extract (I used white Puertorrican vanilla).
- Slowly add flour mixture and mix until combined..
- Add chocolate chips and walnuts and mix..
- Place dough balls the size of golf balls on cookie sheets and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edge starts to turn golden brown. (Mines tooked about 15 minutes..
Here is an easy cookie recipe for your kids to try out and impress Mom. These walnut chocolate chip cookies are thick, chewy, and not very sweet. This is my improved version of the Best-Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe card I received in the mail years ago. Now they really are the best! *I first made these when I was younger and loved very sweet cookies.now I agree with some reviews, they are too sweet so am adjusting the sugar. Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies. "These are one of the best Cookies you have ever made" a direct quote from my husband.