Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies. Low carb cookies are just like any other chocolate chip cookie recipe, but instead of using wheat flour, they are made with almond flour. Regular sugar is substituted with erythritol, which is a keto friendly sweetener. Sugar-Free Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe (Paleo, Gluten-Free) – This sugar-free, low carb chocolate chip cookies recipe will become your new favorite treat!
These homemade and low carb chocolate chip keto cookies are made with almond flour and can be a completely sugar free recipe! The two types of flour used most often in keto cookie recipes are coconut flour and almond flour. I chose almond this time, mostly to be different because I've already. You can cook Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of · soy flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of · soy flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 stick of · salted butter.
- Prepare 1 of ½ teaspoon · vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sucralose (ex: Splenda).
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar substitute (ex: Splenda brown sugar).
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of chocolate chips (sugar free or regular).
They tastes very close to the real thing. These Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies are so easy to make and they are kid approved! Make them anytime you get that chocolate chip cookie craving…without the guilt! This low carb chocolate chip cookie recipe uses almond flour, so they don't contain gluten.
Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside..
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, belt the butter, stirring constantly until it reaches a golden brown color; remove from heat immediately..
- Transfer melted butter to a large mixing bowl. Add sugars and vanilla; beat about 3 minutes. Beat in egg..
- Add the dry ingredients, small amounts at a time, and stir with a spoon until combined..
- Use a 2 tablespoon measuring spoon to scoop out the dough and place them on a prepared baking sheet. Greased baking sheet if it is old or dark, non greased if it is newer or light colored metal. These will not spread at all, place them together..
- Bake 8 minutes at 350 and let cool. These will be firm, chewy, and similar to cookie dough. The soy flour I used is 4 carbs per 1/4 a cup and the Nestle semi sweet mini chocolate chips I used are 32carbs per 1/4 a cup. I had these on hand but these could be even lower carb with sugar free chocolate..
I use almond flour in these chocolate chip cookies as a low carb replacement for traditional flour. It holds up just as well as all-purpose flour and makes for an almost unidentifiable substitution in the finished. These Sugar-free Chocolate Chip Cookies are grain-free, easy to make, and absolutely delicious! They come together in one bowl for a quick You can use whatever sugar-free, low-carb chocolate chips you prefer in this recipe. Preferably, they should be able to melt slightly while baking to make.