no foolz chocolate chip cookie. It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! I have been making these for many, many years and everyone who tries them agrees they're out-of-this-world delicious! Plus, there's no funny ingredients, no chilling, etc.
And it should never be dense, puffy, or gummy. These healthy chocolate chip cookies definitely meet the standards. They are so ridiculously delicious… and not. You can cook no foolz chocolate chip cookie using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of no foolz chocolate chip cookie
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Shortening.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pure cane vanilla.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 5 1/2 oz of chocolate chips (half of a bag).
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookies No need for an oven to make your favorite chocolate chip cookies. You just need a pan or. These Chocolate "Chip-Less" Cookies are everything you love about soft and chewy and delicious chocolate chip cookies…just minus the chocolate! I've tried a lot of chocolate chip cookie recipes over the years.
no foolz chocolate chip cookie instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 335°.
- Mix together butter, shortening, eggs, vanilla, sugar and brown sugar in bowl until smooth..
- In a separate bowl mix flour, salt, baking powder and soda..
- Sift flour mixture into wet mixture until half the bowl is empty..
- Now add chocolate chips, then sift the rest of the flour mixture in..
- Put in fridge for about ten minutes until able to form solid balls..
- Remove from the fridge and make six quarter size balls on cookie sheet..
- Put mixture back in fridge while baking..
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes..
- Remove from oven and eat..
I keep finding that many of the recipes have at least one long wait time. You can throw this cookie dough into your ice cream. This chocolate chip cookie recipe is for you if you like: Gigantic, fluffy, dense chocolate chip cookies that kiiiiinda of remind you of ridiculously soft and dense scones. TWO kinds of chocolate in your cookies: dark & semi-sweet <- yes. please. Is that even a real question, Jennifer?