" PUMPKIN-OATMEAL COOKIES with CHOCOLATE CHIPS". Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. Add pumpkin, egg, and vanilla extract; beat until smooth.
Line baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Whisk the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and oats together in a large bowl. Combine the flour, oats, baking soda and cinnamon; stir into creamed mixture alternately with pumpkin. You can have " PUMPKIN-OATMEAL COOKIES with CHOCOLATE CHIPS" using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of " PUMPKIN-OATMEAL COOKIES with CHOCOLATE CHIPS"
- You need 1 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of brown sugar-packed.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of canned pumpkin.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 2 cup of quick-cooking oats( uncooked).
- It’s 2 of eggs.
Tips for making Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies. These cookies really are simple to make! Combine flour, salt, oats, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and nutmeg in a separate, large mixing. COMBINE cookie mix, pumpkin, oil and egg in large bowl.
" PUMPKIN-OATMEAL COOKIES with CHOCOLATE CHIPS" step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Get your cookie sheets greased. I used parchment paper. Easier clean up…
- Beat butter & sugars in large mixing bowl until well blended. Add eggs & vanilla; beat until fluffy..
- Sift together flour, baking soda, salt & cinnamon in a separate bowl..
- Add to egg mixture alternating with pumpkin. Stir in chocolate chips & oats..
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet.(I used a #40 scoop)..
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Makes 10 dozen. ( Mine were a little bigger I got 54 & baked them for 15 min.).
Stir in dried cranberries, if desired. These soft Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies are sugar free, instead using maple syrup! Make sure to add chocolate chips on top to make them extra delicious! Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies with Chocolate Chips. Need an easy recipe for your left over pumpkin?