Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cheesecake. I first made this chocolate chip cookie cheesecake ice cream when we lived in North Carolina and it's remained possibly the very best homemade ice cream I've ever made. I have a special fondness for cheesecake ice cream recipes because they are usually ice cream recipes without eggs. Your favorite ice cream flavors in a cookie crust, topped with whipped cream, fudge and cherries.
Tiramisu CheesecakeOur Wonderful Cheesecake and Tiramisu Combined into one Amazing Dessert! Chocolate Chip Cookie – Dough CheesecakeCreamy. This Chocolate Chip Cookie Bottomed Cheesecake is made with a chewy chocolate chip cookie on the bottom and a smooth, creamy no bake chocolate cheesecake on top! You can cook Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cheesecake
- Prepare 1 packages of Chocolate chip cookies, divided (not the chewy kind).
- You need 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
- It’s 2 of 8 oz. cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 1/2 quart of vanilla ice cream, softened.
The cheesecake for these chocolate chip cookie bars is very simple to make and very rich and creamy (as cheesecake always should be). As with all of my cheesecake recipes, this one uses a small amount of sour cream to really bring out the full flavor in these bars. In another large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth. Add eggs and egg yolks; beat on low speed just until combined.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cheesecake instructions
- Place 20 cookies in food processor. Pulse to make fine crumbs. Pour into bowl, add melted butter, stir. Press into bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add ice cream, blend. Crush remaining cookies and fold into ice cream mixture; pour over crust..
- Freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Top with chocolate syrup if desired.
Cookie dough flavored ice cream filled with chocolate chip cookie dough and mini chocolate chips. The ice cream itself actually tastes like cookie dough – you'll go crazy for it! I'm sure you're wondering why I call this the "ultimate" chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. How to make ice cream cupcakes that would be perfect for a child's birthday party. Cake and ice cream in one delicious little package 🙂 You can mix and.