Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. Combine pumpkin, sugar, vegetable oil, and egg.
Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture and mix well. In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, pumpkin spice, and salt. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves. You can have Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 stick of Butter (1/2 cup).
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 6 tbsp of Pumpkin purée.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of Chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger.
Combine the flour, oats, baking soda and cinnamon; stir into creamed mixture alternately with pumpkin. Chocolate chip & pumpkin what a combination! I'm confident you'll love these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies! I worked hard to create a chewy pumpkin cookie that's not cakey like most pumpkin cookie recipes.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Mix together butter, sugar, vanilla, and pumpkin..
- Make sure there are no sugar lumps, and add the dry ingredients..
- Once well blended, chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Don't skip this part!!! It is part of making your cookies deliciously chewy..
- After chilling, roll into balls on a prepared pan. (Oven on 350).
- Lightly press down and bake for 8-10 minutes..
- Right when they come out, press them down a bit with a fork or knife. You can also add some chocolate chips on top to make they pretty and melty..
- Now your done!!! You can eat them now, or leave them out for awhile uncovered. They will become chewier. Enjoy! ; ).
Just follow the steps below to get started and scroll down for the printable pumpkin chocolate chip cookies recipe and video tutorial. To make pumpkin cookie batter: Combine the pumpkin, sugar, vegetable oil, vanilla and egg in a large. I've tried so many different recipes for pumpkin cookies, experimenting to find the perfect one, but none have even come close to being as amazing as my Mom's recipe! When September rolled around these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies would become a Sunday night treat staple. These soft pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are an old family recipe from my mother's recipe box.