Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies. Cookies for a Tasty, Healthier Alternative. Packed with Plant-Based Protein & Fiber. Choose from a Wide Selection of Complete Cookie Flavors.
Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies. We added Andes Mints to our cookies instead of. If you love mint-chocolate chip ice cream, these cookies are for you. You can have Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of butter at room temperature ( 1 1/2 sticks ) unsalted or salted butter is fine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of dark chocolate mint filled chocolate chips ( Nestles brand ).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of peanut M&Ms (I used red and green for this batch for Christmas ).
With just a handful of ingredients, you can pull together these sweet and chocolatey cookies. Mix flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. My Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe begins as a lovely chocolate chip pudding cookie dough, with the addition of mint extract! Then add the egg, sour cream and dry pudding mix.
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Line baking sheets with parchment paper..
- In a bowl whisk flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl beat butter, both sugars and vanilla until light and fluffy about 4 to 5 minutes. Beat in eggs..
- Add flour mixture to butter/sugar and mix just until combined. Do not overmix..
- Add mint chocolate chips and peanut M&Ms, stir in to mix..
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on baking sheet. Press dough ball down slightly with a the back of a spoon.or palm of your hand..
- Bake 9 to 12 minutes or until a light golden. Don't over cook. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet then transfer to racks to cool.completely.
You can use plain yogurt instead of sour cream if you'd like! Mint chocolate – my favourite flavour combination EVER, especially when it's in cookie form! These cookies are soft and chewy, packed full of peppermint flavour, and loaded with chocolate chips. These are a mint chocolate lover's dream cookie – trust me. They are so quick and easy to make, and are freezer.