Neiman Marcus $250 Chocolate Chip Cookies. Almost everybody has heard the one about the woman lunching at the Neiman Marcus Cafe in Dallas, who enjoyed the chocolate chip cookies so much that she asked for the recipe. The cookies are made with ground oats, chocolate chips, grated chocolate and chopped walnuts. This is the famous Neiman Marcus Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe.
Add chocolate chips, Hershey Bar and nuts. Not sure, but either way these Neiman Marcus chocolate chip cookies are. Neiman Marcus chocolate chip cookies are world famous. You can have Neiman Marcus $250 Chocolate Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Neiman Marcus $250 Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of instant espresso coffee powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter (softened).
- It’s 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
Urban legend says this copycat recipe for Neiman Marcus chocolate chips cookies cost one unsuspecting customer exactly that! They ordered the chocolate chip cookies and loved them so much that they begged to have the recipe. I will show you how to bake the perfect holiday chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love, even Santa 🎅😉. There is apparently a fair amount of disagreement about whether those belong in these mythical cookies.
Neiman Marcus $250 Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Heat oven to 300°F. Line 2 large cookie pans with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat; set aside..
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour, espresso, baking soda, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and both sugars until fluffy. Add egg and vanilla; beat until just combined. Gradually stir in flour mixture and mix until there are no dry flour pockets present. Fold in 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Using an ice cream scoop (or 2 tablespoonful), scoop a mound of dough onto the prepared baking pans about 2 – 2 1/2 inches apart. Using the remaining 1/2 cup of chocolate chips, lightly insert over the top and sides of the cookie dough..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the cookies are lightly browned around the edges. Allow cookies to cool on the pan for 2 minutes before removing cookies to a wire rack for additional cooling. ENJOY!.
Neiman Marcus chefs did create a chocolate chip cookie recipe after the fact, however, which the company now distributes free of charge on its website as an antidote, if you will, to this defamatory urban Get the Real Neiman Marcus Cookie Recipe. The Neiman Marcus Cookie is there to ease the pain, I think. To make you forget you just spent a bazillion dollars on a tube of lipstick. A chocolate chip cookie is just a simple drop cookie recipe that originated in the United States and is studded with chocolate chips that melt into the dough. Every Thursday I'm going to be re-making, and I originally posted these cookies three years ago, and they're STILL my go-to cookie for every occasion.