Banana-Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. The banana oatmeal chocolate chip cookie dough is soft, loose, moist, and must be chilled before baking or the cookies will spread into thin, flat pancakes. Because bananas have differing levels of moisture and no two are exactly alike, baking times could range. Don't get too hung up on what the.
These oatmeal banana cookies will remind you of banana bread. These chewy, dairy free cookies taste exactly like banana bread! Using a cookie scoop, drop dough onto prepared baking sheet. You can have Banana-Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana-Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1 of medium banana mashed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter softened.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 large of egg.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of oats.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1 of cooking spray.
These banana chocolate chip cookies taste a lot like banana bread, but in a soft and slightly chewy cookie form. When testing recipes, I actually started out with different ratios. Soft and chewy Healthy Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. They taste just like a slice of banana bread but in cookie form!
Banana-Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; beat with a mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add egg, beat well..
- Combine flour, oats, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Blend well. Add flour mixture to banana mixture in bowl, beat on medium speed with mixer until blended. Stir in chocolate chips..
- Drop batter by heaping tablespoons full 2 inches apart on baking sheets coated with cooking spray..
- Bake at 350° for 18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on pans 2 minutes. Remove from pans and cool completely on wax paper on your counter top. Or wire cooling racks..
Soft and chewy Healthy Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. Loaded with oats, chocolate chips, cinnamon and nutmeg. It all started when she posted a really yummy recipe for Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. Fold in the nuts and chocolate chips and chopped banana pieces. These Banana Oatmeal Cookies are healthy and delicious with a moist and chewy texture!