Soft-Bite Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars. These extra soft and chewy chocolate chip cookie bars are incredibly easy to make. Instead of semi-sweet chocolate chips, try using dark, milk, or even. Now you'll have TWICE AS MANY of the same soft, chewy, and delicious cookie bars!
These super soft, chewy chocolate chip cookie bars are easy (one bowl!) and so delicious! The perfect fix for that chocolate chip cookie craving. This is one of those recipes where I think it would be best for me to probably zip my lips and let the pictures, simple recipe, and prior reputation do the. You can cook Soft-Bite Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soft-Bite Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 stick of margarine.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 packages of instant chocolate pudding(4 oz.).
- It’s 12 oz of chocolate chips.
Soft and Thick Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars Recipe by Our Best Bites. Stir in chocolate chips (save a few for the top if desired). Once dough is thoroughly mixed, press into the prepared baking pan. Best chocolate chip cookie bar recipe!
Soft-Bite Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars step by step
- Combine all ingredients and mix to form a smooth batter. (I used the dough hook in my mixer).
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Grease two 9" x 13" pans..
- Divide the dough in two and spread a thin layer of the dough in each pan..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Do not overbake as cookies should be soft and chewy..
- Slice into bars and drizzle with chocolate..
Yes, these cookie bars become more "firm and sturdy" as they cool. When they are fresh from the oven they are soft and gooey. But they do harden as they come to. Skip the scooping and make your chocolate chip cookies in a pan instead! These soft and chewy chocolate chip cookie bars are secretly low carb, paleo and vegan, but you'd never know!