Never Fail Chocolate Chip Cookies. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. Never Fail Chocolate Chip Cookies Never Fail Chocolate Chip Cookies.
These soft chocolate chip cake cookies will satisfy your cake and cookie craving! These delicious chocolate chip cookies are almost no-fail. No matter what you do with it, they always seem to turn out. You can have Never Fail Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Never Fail Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
Even my ten year old daughter can make them and they still turn out. They are very rich and yummy. Can the Never Fail Chocolate Chip Cookies be given as a gift? Our ultimate perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies are a fantastic gift for any occasion whether for a new neighbour, teachers at the end of the school year or the school bake sale.
Never Fail Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In medium bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda, & baking powder..
- In large bowl, combine sugars and butter, mix til smooth..
- Add eggs and vanilla, beat until smooth and fluffy..
- Add 1 cup dry ingredients at a time to mixture until all is incorporated..
- Add chocolate chips..
- Drop cookie onto ungreased cookie sheet..
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until edges are golden brown..
They last for a few days – firming up slightly but still having the same wonderful flavour – and giving them as a gift means that more people can enjoy. I have been craving chocolate chip cookies for a couple weeks now. I usually can satisfy my sweet tooth with whatever goodies Meaghan has whipped up for her awesome blog, but with her visiting family in Virginia I was left to my own devices. Chocolate chip cookies are one of those. This is a dynamite chocolate chip dough that has never failed me.