Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies. These soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies are the most popular recipe on my website! Super soft, chewy, and studded with chocolate! It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever!
You name it, I tried it. Chocolate chip cookies are arguably America's favorite cookie (though we don't think there's actually much argument). For some, crispy edges and some crunch are attractive attributes, but these cookies are not for them. You can cook Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Vegetable Shortening.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter – Softened.
- It’s 2 of Large Eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of White Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 2 1/3 cup of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 of Vanilla Pudding Mix.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of Chocolate Chips.
- You need 3/4 cup of Chopped Nuts.
No, these are for the staunch supporters of the chewy, the tender, the. Chocolate chip cookies are a go-to favorite dessert, sweet snack, or after-school treat. Everyone loves these cookies and can never guess that they're vegan! Add chocolate chips and stir to combine.
Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix shortening, butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla extract. Blend until creamed..
- Add vanilla pudding mix, salt, baking soda. Mix well..
- Add flour in 1/2 cup at a time and mix until flour is moistened before adding more flour..
- Mix in chocolate chips and nuts..
- Scoop one large tablespoon of dough and form into a ball. Pull the dough ball in half and stack the two pieces on top of each other with the torn end facing upward onto ungreased cookie sheet. (NOT INTENDED TO BE PERFECTLY FORMED BALLS).
- ONLY Bake for 10-12 minutes..
Nevertheless, the description of the ideal chocolate chip cookie was perfect — crisp at the edges, soft in the middle, and pretty much summed up what everyone Originally under the name "Big Fat Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies" I've found that you can make them quite tiny and they still maintain that. Thick and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies. When I went down to Miami in May for the BlogHer Food Conference, I stayed with some friends the first night I got down there. Everyone who has tried these cookies says they're the best they've ever eaten. I'm sure the addition of pudding mix makes all the difference. soo good, nice chewy cookie.