Tricia's Chocolate Chip Cookies. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Stir in the chocolate chips.
This recipe makes a ton, perfect for bribing people into helping you move. Chocolate chip cookies are a topic of great debate in my family. In fact, they're both obsessed with Tate's. You can cook Tricia's Chocolate Chip Cookies using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tricia's Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Gluten Free Oat Flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Pure Maple Syrup.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Fresh Ground Almond Butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Enjoy Life Mega Chocolate Chunks.
The only ingredient I feel confident that can be changed up is the mix-ins. DO NOT change anything else in this recipe. Better than the local bakery's chocolate chocolate chip cookies. I'd give it more stars if I could.
Tricia's Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients til incorporated.
- Drop in spoonfuls on baking sheet about an inch and a half apart.
- Bake for 12 minutes then remove from oven and let cool.
These cookies are my go-to chocolate chip cookies. Definitely the right balance between chewy and crispy. I don't know why there are negative comments on this recipe. Legislation in Pennsylvania to designate an official state cookie as been held up for several years as state lawmakers struggle to chose between the Nazareth Sugar Cookie and the Chocolate Chip Cookie. They kept their form without being flat– a real beautiful cookie.