A Lot of Chocolate Chip Cookies. If not "Best Chocolate Chip Cookies," this recipe is certainly ONE of the best! I've tried a lot of different chocolate chip cookie recipes and this is the best one by far! It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever!
DO NOT over-bake these chocolate chip cookies! There's nothing better than chocolate chip cookies from scratch! I've tried a lot of chocolate chip cookie recipes over the years. You can cook A Lot of Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of A Lot of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1 1/2 of softened sticks of butter.
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar (packed).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
I keep finding that many of the recipes have at least one long wait time. A warm, soft chocolate chip cookie that takes seconds to make and doesn't involve perfect scooping or lots of messy cleanup. Just a handful of basic ingredients, a mug Now I can have THAT COOKIE every time. Plus I see a lot of egg whites in my future for Angel food, meringues or egg white omelettes.
A Lot of Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F Fahrenheit so your ready to go..
- Mix the butter, brown sugar, and sugar in your mixing bowl..
- Add in your eggs and mix well..
- Then add in everything BUT your flour and chocolate chips. Mix well..
- OK now add the flour slowly. Mix until all the flour is thoroughly mixed in..
- The last thing to mix in is the chocolate chips. Do this last and mix until you have your desired distribution of chocolate chips..
- I put 15, 1 inch balls of dough on a cookie sheet. This will depend on the size of your cookie sheet..
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes for chewier golden brown cookies or 11.5 minutes for crunchier cookies..
These healthy chocolate chip cookies definitely meet the standards. They are so ridiculously delicious… and not just for a healthy cookie either! My friends already know that healthy desserts can taste good, because I make them CCK desserts all the time! In fact, a lot of them now read your. I used the Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe as my control and made little changes and variations in techniques and ingredients to show you how Wow-thanks for doing all those tests; that was a lot of work!