Chocolate Chip Biscotti. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Get Chocolate Chip Biscotti today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery. In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
Chocolate Chip Biscotti is a delicious cookie that is my favorite to bake and share for Christmas. Biscotti has become my all- time favorite cookie. They are crunchy and oh so delicious. You can have Chocolate Chip Biscotti using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Biscotti
- You need 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla sugar.
- You need 4 cup of flour.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 12 oz of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Topping:.
- It’s 1/8 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
I really enjoy Chocolate Chip Biscotti with my morning coffee and the boys. Everyone loves Biscotti, Cantucci, Cantuccini, and Tozzetti all known as these twice baked cookies. Although the correct term is probably Cantucci. These deliciously crunchy cookies from Toscana are one of the most loved sweets all over and not just in Italy.
Chocolate Chip Biscotti instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat eggs and sugar on high speed until light and creamy..
- Add oil, baking powder and vanilla sugar..
- Change to the dough hook. Add flour 1 cup at a time and mix on low speed..
- Add chocolate chips and mix..
- Using wet hands form the dough into three long wide strips..
- Place strips lengthwise on greased cookie sheet..
- Mix sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle ontop..
- Bake 25- 30 minutes or until golden brown..
- Slice when warm. The cookies will harden shortly after..
I love to serve these cookies with my Skinny Pumpkin Latte or dip them into my White Chocolate Coconut Latte. In large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. My mom makes biscotti for me every Christmas. When I ran out I thought I should try making some myself. I did a search for chocolate biscotti in allrecipes and this one appealed to me the most.