Low carb chocolate chip cookies. Low carb cookies are just like any other chocolate chip cookie recipe, but instead of using wheat flour, they are made with almond flour. Regular sugar is substituted with erythritol, which is a keto friendly sweetener. Sugar-Free Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe (Paleo, Gluten-Free) – This sugar-free, low carb chocolate chip cookies recipe will become your new favorite treat!
These homemade and low carb chocolate chip keto cookies are made with almond flour and can be a completely sugar free recipe! The two types of flour used most often in keto cookie recipes are coconut flour and almond flour. I chose almond this time, mostly to be different because I've already. You can have Low carb chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low carb chocolate chip cookies
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of almond flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of coconut flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter melted.
- You need 1/2 cup of splenda.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Hershey's sugar free chocolate chips.
They tastes very close to the real thing. These Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies are so easy to make and they are kid approved! Make them anytime you get that chocolate chip cookie craving…without the guilt! This low carb chocolate chip cookie recipe uses almond flour, so they don't contain gluten.
Low carb chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sift almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt into a mixing bowl..
- Mix remaining ingredients (excluding chocolate chips) with an electric mixer..
- Fold in chocolate chips with a spoon..
- Scoop chocolate chip cookie double battery with a melon baller or small scooper onto baking sheet that has been greased..
- Bake 8 to 12 minutes or until slightly brown..
I use almond flour in these chocolate chip cookies as a low carb replacement for traditional flour. It holds up just as well as all-purpose flour and makes for an almost unidentifiable substitution in the finished. These Sugar-free Chocolate Chip Cookies are grain-free, easy to make, and absolutely delicious! They come together in one bowl for a quick You can use whatever sugar-free, low-carb chocolate chips you prefer in this recipe. Preferably, they should be able to melt slightly while baking to make.