Cherry Chocolate Chip Almond Cookies. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Maraschino Cherry Almond Chocolate Cookies are easy shortbread cookies full of cherries and semi-sweet chocolate chips. There is a touch of almond flavoring to complement the cookie.
If you love the Cherry Garcia flavors, wait until you try these Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies. Soft chewy chocolate chip cookies with bits of cherry pieces inside, these cookies are one of the most amazing cookies you can ever bake. Make these cookies anytime you are craving the chocolate cherry taste. You can cook Cherry Chocolate Chip Almond Cookies using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cherry Chocolate Chip Almond Cookies
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 of large egg yolk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of dark chocolate cherry filled chocolate chips A photo of the cherry chocolate chips is in direction step 6.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate covered almonds, A photo of the chocolate almonds I used is in direction step 6.
Sift flour, baking soda and salt into medium bowl. These White Chocolate Cherry Almond Cookies are a chewy white chocolate chip cookie upgraded with dried cherries, slivered almonds and a little almond extract to make them irresistible. A perfect combo of flavors for Valentine's Day. You might be shocked to know this, but I have a real thing for cookies.
Cherry Chocolate Chip Almond Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 325. Line baking sheets with parchment paper..
- In a medium bowl whisk flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large owl beat butter with both sugars until light as fluffy, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add egg, egg yolk and vanilla and beat in..
- Add flour mixture and stir in until blended do not overmix.
- Fold in cherry chocolate chips and chocolate almonds..
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls, place 2 inches apart on prepared pan. Flatten balls lightly with the palm of your hand..
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes just until light golden. Don't overbake for chewy cookies. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet then cool on wire racks..
- NOTE; these cookies freeze really well!.
Place all ingredients in a large bowl, except for chocolate chips and cherries, and mix well. Then fold in chips and cherries. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silpat. In another bowl, whisk flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Maraschino Cherry Almond Chocolate Cookies are easy shortbread cookies full of cherries and semi-sweet chocolate chips.