Alex's famous chocolate chip cookies. It was soft on the inside, crisp on the outside, and loaded with chocolate. These cookies were dry, dry, dry. They didn't have enough chocolate, and the oatmeal flour made them gritty instead of giving them a pleasant oatmeal cookie.
Looking for the perfect chocolate chip cookie? The recipe comes from another great cooking mentor aunt of mine, Alecia. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. You can cook Alex's famous chocolate chip cookies using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Alex's famous chocolate chip cookies
- You need 1 cup of softened butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3/4 can of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 large of fresh eggs.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of unsifted flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of high quality chocolate chips.
Gradually add in to sugar and egg mixture until just blended. Add in chocolate chips and pecans if desired. Martha's chocolate chip cookies were relatively simple to make. However, I am personally more of a fan.
Alex's famous chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 375ºF and prep cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream butter till it's light and fluffy..
- Add in sugars and cinnamon, mix till smooth..
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs and vanilla , then pour in to butter mixture..
- In another bowl, mix together flour, salt, and baking soda..
- Add flour mixture to wet ingredients in parts to avoid over mixing(KILLER OF COOKIES).
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Scoop tablespoons of batter onto the cookie sheet ,keep inches apart from eachother , bake for 13 minutes..