Gooey chocolate chip cookie bar. These easy cookie bars start with the best chocolate chip cookie recipe and are filled with gooey chocolate and sweetened condensed milk. Is there anything more comforting than chocolate chip cookies? How about chocolate chip cookie gooey bars?
They're basically chocolate chip- oatmeal cookie dough spread into the bottom of a pan, then topped with a gooey chocolate layer, then topped with more And there they are… my "neatly" cut Gooey Chocolate Chip Sandwich Bars. Chocolate overload, if you like that sort of thing. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars. by Chocolate Covered Katie. You can cook Gooey chocolate chip cookie bar using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gooey chocolate chip cookie bar
- You need 9 tbsp of chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Quick cooking oats.
- It’s 1 cup of Marshmellows.
- You need 1 cup of M&M we use plain but you can pick what you want.
- It’s 1 of Chocolate fudge icing to drizzle on top. You can pick any icing you want.
Today's recipe is a healthy makeover of those addictive chocolate chip cookie bars. I played around to find the perfect amount of applesauce to lower the fat, calories, and sugar while still maintaining the. Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars-chocolate chip cookies are made in ONE pan! These easy cookie bars are a family favorite dessert!
Gooey chocolate chip cookie bar step by step
- You need a 9×9 or a 8×8 square pan. Spray it with Pam or butter the pan..
- Lay 9 tablespoons of chocolate chip in lines of three. Mix your quick cooking oats in your dough as you smash the down the cookie dough..
- Then with floured hands and spread it to fit the bottom of your pan. Bake at 350°F for 15 – 20 minutes. Til its golden brown..
- Once it has baked to the doness you want sprinkle the marshmellows on top. Put back into the oven and bake til the marshmellows are golden brown..
- Let the goeey cool for one hour. Then drizzle with chocolate fudge or icing of your choice, then add the m&ms..
They are done when the cookie bars are golden brown and the edges are puffed against the side of. This easy recipe for Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars is the perfect mix between cookie & brownie – A crisp, chewy, chocolate lover's dream. I'll let you in on a little secret – When I bake for my family (and not for all of you), I quite often go for cookie bars because they are so easy to make. I realize that these chocolate chip bars may not look the most celebratory when it comes to a birthday treat. Refrigerate the bars for faster cooling and easier slicing.