Super soft chocolate chip peanut butter cookies. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Then mix in your flour, baking soda and salt. Today I am bringing you the best cookie recipe I have made in a long time!
Stir in flour and baking soda until well combined. Mix in chips and nuts by hand. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. You can cook Super soft chocolate chip peanut butter cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super soft chocolate chip peanut butter cookies
- It’s 1/2 cup of salted butter, room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 3/4 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt, stir into the creamed mixture. Almost any ice cream could work here, especially if it had chocolate in it. Cook the dough in the pie pan first though, then add the ingredients for the pie. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the corn syrup, water, and vanilla.
Super soft chocolate chip peanut butter cookies step by step
- Cream together butter and sugars.
- Mix in peanut butter, egg, and vanilla extract in that order..
- Slowly mix in baking soda and flour, don't over mix.
- Fold in chocolate chips with a wooden spoon.
- Chill for atleast 30 Minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drop chilled dough by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes.
An EASY one-bowl, no-mixer recipe for irresistibly DELISH cookies!! In the past I've made these Turtles Candies Chocolate Chip Cookies and these Halloween M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies. We also decided to stud these cookies with luscious dark chocolate chips. Just like its two egg-free cousins (these soft and dreamy chocolate chip cookies and the double chocolate version), the base of the cookie is made up of all the usual suspects. The only thing missing is the eggs.