Dark Chocolate Chip Pistachio Cookies.
You can have Dark Chocolate Chip Pistachio Cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Chip Pistachio Cookies
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of unsalted butter,at room temperture.
- You need 1 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 of large egg yolk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 6 oz of dark chocolate chips.
- You need 6 oz of shelled, roasted, salted pistachios.
Dark Chocolate Chip Pistachio Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven t 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper..
- In a medium bowl whisk flour, baking soda and salt, set aside.
- In a large bowl beat butter with sugars until light and fluffy about 2 minutes. Beat in egg, egg yolk.and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture and stir just until.well blended. Don't overmix.
- Stir in dark chocolate chips and pistachios.
- Roll into 1 1/2 inch balls and place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. With the palm of your hand or fingertips press each cookie ball gently to flatten slightly.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes just until.just set and lightly golden, don't overbake for chewy cookies. Let rest on baking sheet 5 minutes then transfer to wire rack to cool.completely.