Chocolate Chip Potato Chip Cookies. Potato Chip Chocolate Chip Cookie Ingredients. This recipe is a bit different than most, so I am going to break down the main ingredients. Chocolate – After testing milk chocolate, mini chocolate chips, semi-sweet chocolate morsels, and finally semi-sweet chocolate chunks there was a clear winner.
Again, I use my hands here if needed! That's insane and genius at the same time. I'm sure if my family sees my baking these two ingredients together they're gonna think I'm crazy. You can cook Chocolate Chip Potato Chip Cookies using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Potato Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted butter (softened).
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of crushed potato chips.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts (optional).
Remove the beaters and stir in the crushed potato chips and chocolate chips with a wooden spoon, just until evenly distributed. This dark-chocolate-chip-potato-chip cookie hits that snack-craving spot. It was born from the hunger pangs of my struggle to find something to munch on that was chewy, sweet This cookie is a combination of the snacks I simply can't resist: cookies, chocolate and potato chips. I put crushed salty potato chips in my cookies.
Chocolate Chip Potato Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease 2 baking sheets..
- Beat the butter and sugar with an electric mixer in large bowl until smooth. Add the eggs and vanilla extract into the creamy mixture. Mix flour and crushed potato chips and chocolate chips mix until just incorporated. Fold chopped walnuts into dough (optional). Roll dough into 1-inch balls; press onto prepared baking sheets and flatten gently..
- Bake in preheated oven until bottoms are golden about 12 to 14 minutes..
And it's a great way to use that stray bag of potato chips. I said yesterday that today's chocolate chip cookies would be even stranger than the avocado chocolate chip cookies! These chocolate chip cookies will look a little doughy when you remove them from the oven, and thats good. They will set up as they sit on the cookie sheet for a few minutes. Fold in the chocolate chips, potato chips, and toffee pieces.