Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies. These easy chocolate chip cookie brownies have my very favorite chocolate chip cookie dough baked into the top layer of decadent, fudgy So today especially as you gaze upon those fudgy underbaked chocolate chip cookie brownies, I'm hoping no one takes offense to the excessive. These yummy brownies are topped with a layer of my favorite chocolate chip cookie dough recipe, then baked, then it all forms into one super-duper yummy chocolate chip cookie brownie! Or you can make my favorite cocoa brownies recipe and follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe below.
I'd know because that's exactly what my husband and I did for an afternoon treat today and it was insanity. I'm surprised at how many recipes out there opt for the box brownie for this. These cookies are like eating a fudge brownie and chocolate chip cookie, all in the same dessert! You can have Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies
- It’s 1 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of bread flour.
- Prepare 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of chocolate chips, or whatever add in you like in your cookies.
These are good too- but I took the comments suggested in this post and created a new. Making brookies for dessert is easier than ever when you start with Betty Crocker™ chocolate chip cookie and brownie mixes. MORE+ LESS Cutting brownies or any bar with a chewy and dense texture is much easier when you use a plastic knife. Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies-soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies with fudgy brownie chunks inside!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°f.
- Grease a 9×13 baking pan (I used butter).
- Cream together butter, and both sugars, vanilla extract and both eggs, one at a time.
- Slowly mix in flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in chocolate chips, or whatever mix in you've chosen.
- Press the dough into your greased pan and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out moist, but without dough on it. They will have the consistency of brownies.
- Place your pan on a baking rack to cool. Enjoy!.
These Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies are the best of both worlds! You get your chocolate chip cookie AND your brownie! Just use your favorite brownie batter and your most epic cookie dough, and make the gooey chocolate magic happen. Made from scratch cookie brownies. delicious fudgy brownies with patches of chocolate chip cookies. For the longest time I always made brownies without unsweetened chocolate, my favorite recipe being the one on the back of the Tollhouse cocoa container that used only cocoa powder.