Easy Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies- These homemade Strawberry Chocolate Chip cookies are loaded with fresh strawberries and milk chocolate chips. It's Jennifer back from Deliciously Sprinkled.
Line large baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat. In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix and baking powder. The hardest part of this recipe is waiting for the cookies to bake. You can have Easy Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1 box of strawberry cake mix.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vegetable/canola oil.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chips or white chocolate chips.
A quick tip…I like to use a small cookie scoop, you know, the ones that look like a miniature ice cream scoop? A couple of scoops of batter and the cookies come out perfect every time. Easy pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, a small batch recipe to bake this fall. So chewy, insanely thick, super soft and not cakey at all!
Easy Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- In a bowl, mix the strawberry cake mix w/ the baking powder..
- In a separate bowl, mix the vegetable oil, eggs, & vanilla extract together..
- Combine the dry ingredients w/ the oil/egg ingredients. Mix well. NOTE:The cookie batter will be thick..
- Add the chocolate chips together w/ the mixture..
- Now place cookie mix on your baking tray. Place about 1-2 tablespoons of the mixture for each cookie.This recipe makes about 23-26 cookies. If you like larger cookies 2 tablespoons is best. For regular/smaller sizes 1 tablespoon should do. You can place more chocolate chips on tops for a more delicious look & taste! NOTE: Each cookie should be placed taller than wider..
- Now bake at 350°F for 10-11 minutes! They will rise but theyll flatten while they cool done. NOTE: Do not let cookies brown..
You don't even need an electric mixer, you guys! Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies (The BEST Strawberry Cookies) These Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies are my GO TO easy strawberry cookie recipe. I am so excited about these Cake Mix Cookies. Strawberry Cookies with White Chocolate Chips are a recipe I have made time and time again for everything from Valentine's Day, to Easter, to baby showers. I'm new to baking, so using cake mix in cookies is such.