Double Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can cook Double Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cocoa.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips.
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all the dry ingredients. Don't forget to sift them..
- On a separate bowl, mix the melted butter, eggs, and vanilla extract. Combine with the dry ingredients..
- Fold until mixture is blended well. Add in the chocolate chips and fold again..
- Grease your pans and put in about 1/2 to 1tsp of batter..
- Bake for 5-10mins or until the edges of the cookies turn slightly brown..
- Allow to cook before serving..