Fudgy Chocolate Chip Toffee Bars. Dollop this mixture by tabespoonfuls across the fudge layer and spread to form an even layer. A quick and simple recipe for chocolate chip cookie bars with a center of fudgy chocolate made from chocolate chips and sweeteend condensed To console myself, I made these gooey bar cookies full of fudgy chocolate and toffee pieces. They are so good that I want to punch them right in their stupid.
Sweet treats always go over well in my family, especially during the holidays. We think these rich bars-dotted with walnuts, toffee bits, chocolate chips and coconut-are better than candy! They're nice to share with a group since one pan goes a long way. You can have Fudgy Chocolate Chip Toffee Bars using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fudgy Chocolate Chip Toffee Bars
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plus 1 tablespoon butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of graham cracker crumbs(about 30 squares).
- It’s 1 of bag heath bar bits.
- You need 1 of (12oz.) bag semi sweet chocolate chips(2cups).
- Prepare 1 can of sweetened condensed milk(14 oz.).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 of roll chocolate chip cookie dough.
The chocolate chip oatmeal bars are soft, chewy, and chock-full of texture. They're hearty and packed with oats but aren't overly crumbly or dry. After the bars came out of the oven, I sprinkled them with chocolate chips. Between the fudgy layer and the chips on top, the bars tamed my chocolate.
Fudgy Chocolate Chip Toffee Bars step by step
- Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray. In medium bowl, melt 1/2 cup of butter in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Add graham cracker crumbs to butter, and 3/4 cup of heath bits, mix well. Press mixture into the pan and refrigerate while you do the next step..
- Get cookie dough out of the refrigerator so it can soften a little. Preheat oven to 350. In a medium saucepan, add chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and 1 tablespoon of butter. Cook over medium heat until chocolate is melted and smooth. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla. Spread mixture over crust..
- Break apart cookie dough and crumble over chocolate or flatten pieces in your hand and place over chocolate. Try to cover the whole top of dish. There will be holes but when it bakes it will spread out. Sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup of heath bits..
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool..
The Best Toffee Bits Bars Recipes on Yummly These chocolate chip toffee bars are ooey, gooey and delicious! Danger is the only thing I can say as you won't be able to eat just one. These chocolate chip toffee bars are so ooey, gooey and delicious, that they are almost too dangerous to have in the house. Contact Fudgy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars on Messenger.