Heidi's Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies – Gluten Free!. Bring Out Your Inner Prince And Discover Royal Flavours Of This Crisp Sandwich Cookie. Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate Filling. Warm, golden brown, chocolate chip cookies cooling on a rack. (Photo: Getty) With the rains approaching, we are sure you wouldn't mind a batch of yummy choco-chip cookies with a cup of hot coffee.
These cookies are a crowd favorite. Nobody would ever guess that the main ingredient is chick peas! Feel good about making a delicious dessert for your family, that's good for them. You can have Heidi's Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies – Gluten Free! using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Heidi's Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies – Gluten Free!
- You need 1 can of chick peas, unseasoned. Rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of natural peanut butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey, I use raw, unfiltered, organic honey.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s of coconut oil, for baking sheet.
- You need 1/2 cup of Dark chocolate chips.
How to store gluten free chocolate chip cookies. If you're going to keep these cookies longer, I'd suggest freezing the dough or the cookies themselves. Golden and chewy on the outside, gooey in the center, with lots of chocolate in every bite! (Gluten-Free) *I recommend King Arthur Flour Measure-For-Measure gluten-free flour for this recipe. Medically reviewed by Abbey Sharp, Registered Dietitian (RD), BASc.
Heidi's Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies – Gluten Free! instructions
- Preheat over to 350.
- Place all ingredients, except the chocolate chips, in a food processor. Blend until smooth..
- Stir or pulse in chocolate chips.
- Spoon onto lightly greased cookie sheet..
- Bake for approximately 15 min, or until brown..
This gluten free chocolate chip banana bread was created in partnership with HP. Healthy Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies. I have literally been waiting MONTHS to share this recipe with you guys. These gluten free healthy chocolate chip cookies weren't supposed to go live for another week on the blog, but today is your lucky day. It also got past my daughter's friend who had a few and said they were good cookies.