Gluten and dairy-free banana chocolate chip cookies. An easy recipe for soft and chewy gluten-free chocolate chip cookies. The recipe also has a dairy-free and vegan option. The recipe also has a dairy-free and vegan option.
These cookies are good no matter if you're trying to avoid gluten, or dairy, or any or no other These gluten-free banana cookies are a great treat to make when you have just one overripe banana on Perfect for using up one ripe banana, these gluten-free banana oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. These homemade Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are gluten free and diary free! They're easy to make and you might even like them better than regular The friend I made them for went pretty nuts over them and I've been excited to finally post the recipe for all my other gluten and dairy-free friends. You can have Gluten and dairy-free banana chocolate chip cookies using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten and dairy-free banana chocolate chip cookies
- It’s 3 of Bananas.
- You need 1/3 cup of Applesauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Soy milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Dairy-free chocolate chips.
- It’s 2 cup of Gluten-free oats.
Banana-infused, wholesome, studded with chocolate chips! Vegan and gluten-free. *Sub dried fruit or nuts for the chocolate if desired. *Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated with coconut oil and dairy-free dark chocolate. Triple Chocolate Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies. I made banana bread with it this weekend to use up a glut of over ripe bananas and it works like a charm!
Gluten and dairy-free banana chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Pre-heat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Smash bananas until all chunks are gone and you are left with a smooth consistency.
- Add wet ingredients to crushed bananas first.
- Add the dry ingredients.
- Mix the mixture until oats and chocolate chips are evenly coated.
- Use an ice cream scoop or spoon to scoop batter onto cooking sheet, spread out about two inches from one another.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Wait 10 minutes for the cookies to harden a little.
- Move cookies into container to store in the fridge (no preservatives, and they taste better refrigerated).
Can't wait to try it with these chocolate chip. If you've tried making gluten-free chocolate chip cookies before you probably know they can turn How to Make Delicious Gluten-Free Cookies. These healthy chocolate chip cookies taste just as delicious as a regular cookie. Gluten free, dairy free, and no added refined sugar! If you don't like bananas you can replace with sugar free applesauce.