Double Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Combine flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda in a bowl. Whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
I baked these soft, chewy cookies on Reynolds Cookie Baking Sheets. These convenient pre-cut sheets make baking simple! My grandmas and mom created this recipe with chocolate chips, cherries and spices, a combo of their favorite parts of different cookies. You can have Double Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Double Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 2/3 cup of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 2 cup of lightly packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of hot water.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of cherry chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of dried cherries, chopped.
- You need 2 2/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
Then dad made ice cream to turn them into ice cream sandwiches. We'd eat these sandwiches in the summer heat, each bite cooling us as the ice cream melted down our arms. The addition of coffee granules and dried cherries places these triple chocolate cookies onto a whole new level. The addition of coffee granules and dried cherries places these triple chocolate cookies onto a whole new level..
Double Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F Fahrenheit..
- Combine melted butter, brown sugar, eggs and hot water and mix well ..
- Stir in remaining dry ingredients..
- Mix in cherry chocolate chips and dried cherries..
- Drop by tablespoons onto ungreased parchment lined cookie sheet..
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Remove to wire rack to cool completely..
Chocolate Cherry Cookies-soft and chewy chocolate cookies with chocolate chunks and dried cherries. These decadent cookies are a great dessert for Valentine's Day or any day! It is February and I am SUPER excited because I LOVE February. February is my birthday month, the Super Bowl, Valentine's Day, and chocolate lovers month. Rich and decadent, the recipe for these luxurious cookies was the result of a visit to Café Ilio, an artisan chocolatier in northern Tehran, run by husband and wife team Sahar Hossein-Najari and Mehrdad Aghameeri.