Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies. They bake up moist and cake-like and have a delicious taste. How to Make Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies. This will take several minutes and is an important step.
They'll honestly change how you think about chocolate chip cookies forever. Soft Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies. The double chocolate cookies are deep, dark, indulgent, and cream cheese helps them stay extra soft and moist. You can have Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 2 stick of unsalted butter (at room temp).
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese (at room temp).
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chocolate chips (i used milk and dark).
I love cream cheese chocolate chip cookies! It is really amazing what a difference the cream cheese makes. Your cookies look just perfect, and I'm loving how you used a combo of semi-sweet and bittersweet chocolate chips. These chocolate chip cream cheese cookies are a delicious low carb and gluten free cookie that are quick and easy to make.
Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F Fahrenheit. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Cream butter and cream cheese until thoroughly combined..
- Add sugar and vanilla..
- In a bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt..
- Add flour mixture 1 cup at a time to cream cheese mixture until well combined. (Dough will be very sticky).
- Stir in chocolate chips..
- Spoon on baking sheet. I used 1/2 tablespoon for measuring but you can use 1 if you prefer larger cookies. They will not flatten out a lot..
- Bake 10 to 12 Minutes depending on size. Let cool on baking sheet for a few minutes, then let cool completely on a wire rack..
They have a texture that is almost like shortbread and are utterly addictive. I have a popular cream cheese cookie recipe made with coconut flour, but these ones use almond flour. I found the dough to be less sticky than. Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies. Next, add flour, salt and baking soda – mix until all the dry ingredients are just blended-Do Not Over Mix!